Clemi's Market Srl - with registered office in Via Fabio Filzi 10, 20124 Milan (Italy), as Data Controller of personal data, in fulfillment of the obligation to inform data subjects on the fundamental elements of the processing of personal data, specify below , the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data.
Below is the information relating to:
Data collected automatically
With respect to navigation data:
access to this website, through the use of Internet communication protocols, implies the transmission of the personal data necessary for the connection itself.
In particular, the following navigation data is collected automatically on this site:
With respect to the IP address:
They are collected for the purpose of carrying out checks on the origin of the information that users communicate by filling in the forms made available on the site for requesting services, or through cookies.
Processing of data collected through cookies.
Cookies are small files that allow us to compare visitors and understand how users navigate through our site. We use the data collected through cookies to make the browsing experience faster and more efficient.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
- Navigation cookies : They allow normal use of the website; without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling in a form, cannot be used;
- Technical cookies : They allow navigation and correct use of the site on the basis of selections made by the user, such as for example the choice of a language;
- Statistics cookies : They allow the collection of data in aggregate form, to monitor the number of visitors, where they come from, what actions they perform on the website, etc.
- Profiling cookies: They have the task of profiling the user. They are normally used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during his navigation or to enrich the data for a better analysis of preferences.
- Third party cookies: They are generated and managed by subjects other than the administrator of the website on which the user is browsing (generally, under a contract between the site owner and the third party).
All cookies can also be categorized according to the following categorization:
the session cookies they are canceled when the browser is closed;
the persistent cookies they remain within the browser for a certain period of time.
The latter are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating authentication operations by the user.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can in any case be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, at the following links:
- Click the Chrome menu in your browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the settings relating to cookies
To set Safari to block cookies in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose "Always Allow", "Allow only from websites I visit", "Allow only from current website" or "Always block ". In iOS 7 or earlier, choose "Never", "Third-party and advertisers" or "Always".
- Click on the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To activate cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, uncheck the item.
- To open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.
Blocking cookies could prevent the correct display of some web pages.
Some cookies are used to track and profile "behavioral advertising", at this address it is possible to find the definition and explanation in the hope that it can be easily understood by all groups of users.
In a nutshell, behavioral advertising is a practice that is based on web browsing activity and allows advertising messages to be sent to web users based on their interests.
To check and manage advertising cookies directly, visit the following address:
from here it will be possible to activate and deactivate, at the browser level, the cookies of the various companies, individually.
NB Profiling cookies will be installed only with your consent.
For greater transparency, we report the complete information that describes in detail the behavior of the aforementioned third-party cookies:
Advertising profiling cookies are used to deliver advertising based on the interests expressed through internet browsing. You will find below for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and to express your consent.
Double Click Info cookies are used .
Google AdWords Conversion Info https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy
Scope of communication and/or dissemination
The personal data processed on this site are not subject to dissemination or transfer outside the European territory.
All subjects formally designated and authorized to process, may be aware of your data according to their respective authorization profiles.
The data may also be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- Internet service providers;
and to all those to whom, by provision of the law or secondary legislation, they may possibly have to be transmitted (Revenue Agency, etc.).
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the right at any time to exercise the rights referred to in art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679. In particular, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data provided (content and origin), verify the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated, the retention period , has the right to request rectification, cancellation or limitation of treatment, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the existence of an automated decision-making process and the logic used, the right to be forgotten, to portability and to know if they are sent to a third country.
To exercise their rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by writing to: email@example.com
Rev. 01 dated 6/01/2022