CHOCOLATE CHIPS BLONDIES
Blondies with chocolate chips: vegan and gluten-free! Fluffy and irresistible!
- 3 small bananas (or 2 large) mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1/3 cup date sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable milk (almond milk, oat milk...)
- 2 cups gluten-free oatmeal (or 1/2 oatmeal + 1/2 almond meal)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan)
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a square pan with parchment paper or lightly grease the pan with oil to prevent sticking
Step 2 . In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana, nut butter, date sugar, and plant milk. Mix together until a homogeneous dough is obtained
Step 3 . Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix together until flour is incorporated evenly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Step 4 . Transfer the mixture to the pan. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top (optional).
Step 5 . Cook for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely inside the pan (note: make sure they cool completely inside the pan before slicing)
Step 6. Enjoy your meal