BANANA AND SPIRULINA SMOOTHIE
Today we prepare a quick and very tasty vegan breakfast
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cucumber (preferably organic with the peel)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or another plant-based milk)
- 1 handful of spinach (organic if possible)
- 1 tablespoon of Adamà spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
Optional: Add 2 tablespoons of protein powder
- Original Granola
- Fresh blueberries
- Hemp seeds
Optional: add your favorite nut butter!
Cut the banana into slices and put it in a blender (to see my blender, you can click here . Add all the other ingredients and blend at maximum power until the smoothie is smooth and homogeneous. If you want to make it fresher, you can add a cube of ice before blending, the result is amazing.
I advise you to consume this breakfast immediately, otherwise the smoothie will tend to oxidize. To prevent this from happening, you can add lemon juice to it. The flavor will change slightly, but will still be delicious.