Everyday is the day of love and this is a reminder to love yourself first and others second. Just one matcha biscuit for you: soft, mouth-watering and delicious. Here is the recipe to prepare it:
- 1 tablespoon (16g) of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon (11g) of water
- 2 tablespoons (9g) coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon (2g) of matcha powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- pinch of baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons (36g) of almond flour
- Dark Chocolate Chips (measure with heart)
Step 1 . Preheat the oven to 180°C
Step 2 . In a bowl, add the almond butter, water, coconut sugar, matcha, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well with a small whisk.
Step 3 . Then, pour in the almond flour and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
Step 4. Roll the dough into a ball and place it on a piece of parchment paper. Press the dough with the palm of your hand, until you get a round biscuit about 2 cm thick.
Step 5. Bake the cookie in the oven for 6-8 minutes until puffy and starting to smell like a cookie! Let cool for 2 minutes and then enjoy with a cup of oat milk.