CREAMY PORRIDGE WITH BERRIES
This creamy and nutritious porridge. Made with home made jam and without refined sugars. It will blow your mind!
- 40g oats
- 100ml almond milk (oat milk or water
- 1 cup of berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy yogurt (or your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds (or hemp seeds)
Step 1. In a saucepan, add oats and milk. On low heat stir constantly for about 5 minutes or until creamy.
Step 2 . Meanwhile, in another pot, add the berries over low heat and mash with a fork until the mixture becomes jam, then add chia seeds and honey. Unite all together.
Step 3 . In a bowl, add the creamy porridge and homemade berry jam. I like to top it off with a creamy yogurt, peanut butter, and why not some sunflower seeds.
Step 4 . Enjoy your meal!!!