CARROT PROTEIN ENERGY BALL
The secret ingredient is carrot 🥕 Trust me, this is one of the best protein energy ball recipes out there. Tasty, healthy and easy to prepare.
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of your choice (I used almonds and hazelnuts)
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (or figs)
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup protein powder (I used vanilla flavor)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for coating (optional)
Step 1. Add everything (except the coconut) and blend for a few minutes until everything is well incorporated.
Step 2. Use a spoon to measure the size of each ball and then roll it with your hands. Repeat the operation until the dough is used up.
Step 3. If desired, coat each ball with shredded coconut.