HEALTHY COCONUT AND RASPBERRY PANCAKES
A must for the American breakfast , pancakes are perfect for a weekend brunch . We have recreated them in a healthy version that is also suitable for lactose intolerant people.
- 25 g of oatmeal (or spelled)
- 15 g of coconut flour
- 3 g of baking powder
- 100 mL of egg white
- To garnish: fresh raspberries, coconut yogurt, peanut butter and Clemi's Market Original Granola
- In a pan over medium/low heat, cook some raspberries with a little water until you get a compote or use your favorite jam.
- In a bowl, add the oatmeal, coconut flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Now add the egg white and chopped raspberries to the bowl.
- Preheat a frying pan over low heat, and form about 4 pancakes (they are much thicker with the coconut flour).
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side (turn over when bubbles start to appear).
- Plate up and cover with coconut yogurt, raspberry compote (or jam), peanut butter and sprinkle with granola to make them crunchy!
Recipe and images created by the fabulous @godsavethebreakfast