WHITE CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Soft and thick White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are made with 1/4 cup peanut butter for an intense peanut butter flavor. Studded with white chocolate chips, every sweet and savory bite is simply irresistible.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup date sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
Step 2. Beat the egg and coconut sugar together
Step 3. Whisk in the peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
Step 4. Add dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
Step 5. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes
Step 6. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes
Step 7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before eating!!!