BLUEBERRY PIE OVERNIGHT OATS
This creamy overnight oats combined with crunchy granola and fresh berries is a perfect healthy and vegan combination. A super easy idea for a delicious breakfast for the summer!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats (120ml)
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt (120ml)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (120ml)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup (maple syrup/honey)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (60mg)
- Original Granola
Step 1. Mix all ingredients (except granola)
Step 2 . Pour the mixture into a glass or bowl
Step 3 . Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight
Step 4 . Add the Granola before eating and enjoy!!