GREEN GODDESS SALAD
This green goddess salad recipe created by @bakedbymelissa has gone viral - find the Clemi's version here
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 small head of collard greens (or iceberg lettuce), finely diced
- 1 large cucumber, finely diced
- 1/4 shallot, diced (optional)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or any other vinegar)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh or dried chives (optional)
- 1/4 cup almonds, cashews or dried fruit of your choice
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- half an avocado
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup water (if needed)
Step 1. Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Step 2. Add all the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 3. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Enjoy your meal!